Introducing PUB SPEAK: A WRITER’S DICTIONARY OF PUBLISHING TERMS

Introducing PUB SPEAK: A WRITER’S DICTIONARY OF PUBLISHING TERMS

9 Comments

I’m pleased to announce my ebook debut – Pub Speak: A Writer’s Dictionary of Publishing Terms.

Pub Speak has over 400 definitions, including contract terms, trade organizations, ebook terms and more. This is a small but mighty reference book that I’m excited to tell you more about in the coming weeks. Pub Speak will be published on April 4th, and in the meantime I’m putting together a very exciting blog tour.

To find out more about the book, you can click here and if you’re interested in being part of the blog tour, please do be in touch!

About the author:

Editorial Consultant, former Literary Agent Assistant, MG/YA Author. Slightly quacked.

Related Posts

9 Comments

1. Michelle Davidson Argyle  - March 23, 2011 - 8:30 pm
    Reply /

I LOVE the cover! :)

I really am excited about this book. It looks like a valuable resource.

• Tracy Marchini  - March 24, 2011 - 8:56 am
      Reply /

Thanks! I hope writers do find it helpful. Any tips for the week or so before publication? :) (PS – I love the cover too!)

• Tracy Marchini  - March 24, 2011 - 10:15 am
          Reply /

Like, “I’ll have two four piece chicken nuggets, a small fry, and have I told you about my book?” :)

2. Carolyn Abiad  - March 24, 2011 - 3:06 pm
    Reply /

Tried to tweet this, but no luck. Something about your profile. I’ll try again later. :)

3. Alan  - March 25, 2011 - 6:41 pm
    Reply /

Just a suggestion– you might want to link the book cover image to wherever the book is being sold (eg– amazon or wherever). I clicked on the image to check out the book but it is not linked to anything.

• Tracy Marchini  - March 26, 2011 - 6:02 pm
      Reply /

Hi Alan,

Thanks for dropping by! As soon as the book is on sale (April 4th) it’ll be linked. :)

Tracy